INACSL Simulation Education Program (ISEP) July 2023 Cohort
- Non-member - $1,500
- Individual - $1,200
- Individual Lifetime - $1,200
- Retired - $1,200
- Student - $1,200
- Institutional Contact - $1,200
- Associate Contact - $1,500
- Prospect - $1,500
The INACSL Simulation Education Program (ISEP) aligns with the vision, mission and core values of INACSL bringing just-in-time education and best practices to participants. Developed and facilitated by experts in the field, ISEP provides a pathway for novice and intermediate simulation educators, practitioners, and directors to learn and apply evidence-based strategies in simulation. Advanced practitioners will benefit from refinement of skills and best practices in simulation-based education.
ISEP is a comprehensive, online program integrating concepts of simulation and instructional design methodologies into practice with interactive, activity-based, on-line projects. Each of the 12 courses in the program incorporate participant discussion boards and video sessions with facilitators related to specific course projects and assignments. Some courses require participants to work together virtually to complete group projects.
Upon completion of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Integrate the Standards of Best Practice into curricula to advance the science of simulation;
- Demonstrate effective simulation design principles to facilitate learner-centered, simulation-based experiences;
- Generate evaluation strategies to determine the impact on patient, participant and systems outcomes; and
- Participate in leadership and scholarship activities to advance the science of simulation
Contains 2 Component(s)
This Orientation will help learners navigate the INACSL Simulation Education Program (ISEP).
This Orientation will help learners navigate the INACSL Simulation Education Program (ISEP)