Frequently Asked Questions:
What types of educational products are available?
- There are many options for eLearning. All options are available for viewing and filtering through the Catalog function and include Live Webinars, Recorded Webinars, Resources, and Courses. The topics and level of experience vary by program.
How do I login?
- Your login information for the Center of Learning is the same as the credentials you use for the INACSL website. In order to access the Center of Learning, you must be logged into your INACSL account through the INACSL website (hyperlink to website login page). Then, you will be able to sign-in to the Center of Learning (hyperlink to LMS)
How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
- To define your interest areas, please visit the "My Interest Categories" section on the right-hand navigation under "My Account".
How do I register for an upcoming webinar?
- Purchase a recording by clicking “register” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed, courses will appear within the My Dashboard section of the Learning Center.
What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
- Most live INACSL webinars are run through Zoom. You can test your connection here. Recordings are in .mp4 format and run through Center of Learning.
How do I purchase a recording?
- Purchase a recording by clicking “register” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed, courses will appear within the My Dashboard section of Center of Learning.
Can users still purchase recordings after a live event takes place?
- Yes, live event recordings for most webinars will be made available for purchase through Center of Learning.
For how long are they available?
- All registrants will have indefinite access to the purchased recordings and resources. Should anything change with product availability, you will be notified. If a product is nearing its expiration date, you will receive a notification 5 days before it become unavailable.
What if I can’t attend live, will the recording be provided?
- Yes, live event recordings will be made available within 48 hours in the product catalog, depending on the event there may be a cost to access the recording.
Does INACSL offer refunds for online learning purchases?
- INACSL does not offer refunds for any of the on demand education. There may be varied cancellation policies for specific events and courses.
Do you accept purchase orders for online education?
- No, INACSL does not accept purchase orders for online education.
How do I purchase a product for multiple team members, or on behalf of someone else?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Can I Find My Learning History?
- Go to the ‘My Dashboard” tab on the side menu of your screen.